Realise your potential with a rewarding career at UTB and thrive in an open, energetic, and inclusive work environment. We are passionate about providing the best personal development opportunities and helping you to achieve the career you want.
Teamwork, Service, Integrity and Tenacity are the values which make UTB employees stand out from the crowd.
We are a growing business and that means we are always on the lookout for skilled and talented individuals of all levels to join us, from school leavers to experienced professionals.
Please have a look through our current vacancies and apply for any roles that interest you. Also, please note that we offer hybrid work patterns.
- Operations Support Officer – Asset Finance
- Head of Structured Asset Finance – Asset Finance
- Business Development Manager (South East England) – Bridging
- Underwriter – Bridging
- Compliance Monitoring Officer – Compliance
- Assistant Systems Manager – Deposits
- Assistant Payments Manager – Deposits
- Customer Service Assistant Manager – Deposits
- Property Development Case Manager – Development Finance
- Property Development Manager – Development Finance
- Property Development Director – Development Finance
- Property Development Assistant Credit Officer – Development Finance
- Property Development Customer Due Diligence Manager – Development Finance
- Talent Acquisition Consultant – HR
- Internal Audit Manager – Internal Audit
- Internal Auditor – Internal Audit
- Marketing Manager – Marketing
- Underwriter – Mortgages
- Technical Training & Development Manager – Mortgages
- Roving Underwriter (Manchester/Bolton areas) – Mortgages
- Underwriting Team Leader – Mortgages
- Broker Relationship Manager (London area) – Mortgages
- Assistant Underwriter – Mortgages
- Head of Operations – Operations
- Business Analyst – Operations
- Solution Architect & Data Lead – Operations
- Systems & Service Integrator – Operations
- Test Manager – Operations
- Procurement Manager – Operations
- Risk Analyst – Risk
- Director/Business Development – Structured Finance
- Relationship Manager – Structured Finance
- Head of Treasury – Treasury
Please contact [email protected] for further information. Vacancies are London based unless stated otherwise.
Alexandra Myers, HR
‘What I’ve found great about working at UTB is they allowed me the opportunity to work towards and accomplish my Level 7 CIPD HR Management qualification. I felt fully supported throughout my course and I was able to fully utilise my gained knowledge to actively support the business from day one.’