Realise your potential with a rewarding career at UTB and thrive in an open, energetic, and inclusive work environment. We are passionate about providing the best personal development opportunities and helping you to achieve the career you want.
Teamwork, Service, Integrity and Tenacity are the values which make UTB employees stand out from the crowd.
We are a growing business and that means we are always on the lookout for skilled and talented individuals of all levels to join us, from school leavers to experienced professionals.
Please have a look through our current vacancies and apply for any roles that interest you:
- Underwriting Assistant FTC 12 months) – Bridging Finance
- Business Analyst – Bridging Finance
- Business Development Manager (Wales & South West England) – Bridging Finance
- Financial Crime Monitoring Analyst – Compliance
- Customer Experience analyst – Deposits
- Customer Service Administrator – Deposits
- Manager (Leeds/Manchester) – Development Finance
- Case Manager – Development Finance
- Support Officer – Development Finance
- Purchase Ledger Administrator – Finance
- Interim Head of Finance – Finance
- HR Data & Systems Analyst – HR
- Data Manager & Reporting Analyst (FTC 12 months) – IT
- Receptionist (FTC 6 -12months) – Office Management
- Business Transformation Analyst – Operations
- Business Process Analyst – Operations
- Underwriter – Structured Finance
Please contact [email protected] for further information. Vacancies are London based unless stated otherwise.
Alexandra Myers, HR
‘What I’ve found great about working at UTB is they allowed me the opportunity to work towards and accomplish my Level 7 CIPD HR Management qualification. I felt fully supported throughout my course and I was able to fully utilise my gained knowledge to actively support the business from day one.’