To open an account:
• You need to be 18 or over and permanently reside in the United Kingdom. The account can be held jointly by up to two people.
• The minimum deposit is £5,000.00 per account.
• The maximum deposit is £1 million per account.
• You can open our personal accounts online at our website, staging.utbank.co.uk.
• A Nominated Bank Account must be provided when applying for an account. The Nominated Bank Account must be a transactional UK Bank account where electronic payments can be made and received. The Nominated Account must be in your name, or if applying for a Joint account, the Nominated Bank account must be in at least one of the names of the account holders.
• You have 14 days after submitting your application to fund your account. Funds need to be sent from your Nominated Account and can be made either electronically or you can send a cheque. If it is not funded at the end of 14 days we will close the account.
How to place notice on an account:
• Notice can be given by email or using the contact form on our website.
• Please state your name, account number, amount of withdrawal, confirmation of the nominated bank account.