To open an account:
•You can open our Business accounts either by post, via an application form, or online on our website, www.utbank.co.uk.
• The minimum deposit is £5,000.00 per account.
• The maximum deposit is £1 million per account.
• A Nominated Bank Account must be provided when applying for an account. The Nominated Bank Account must be a transactional UK Bank account where electronic payments can be made and received. The Nominated Account must be in the name of the Business.
• You have 14 days after submitting your application to fund your account. Funds need to be sent from your Nominated Account and can be made either electronically or by cheque. If it is not funded at the end of 14 days we will close the account.
How to place notice on an account:
• Notice cannot be placed for the first three months from account opening.
• Appropriate notice must be given on all withdrawals in writing.
• Please state your name, account number, amount of withdrawal, confirmation of the nominated bank account and signature.