United Trust Bank’s market-leading refurbishment lending offers experienced property professionals a choice of competitive loan options for financing a variety of projects from straightforward refurbishments to complex extensions and conversions. Borrowers can choose to fund both the property acquisition costs, or alternatively just the acquisition costs.
The right tools for the job
• Borrowers can draw an initial advance of up to 70% of current market value
• Interest is not deducted from the initial advance
• Interest and works costs are rolled up into the facility up to a maximum facility of 70% of Gross Development Value (GDV)
• Term of up to 18 months
• Maximum facility of £1,500,000
Funded Works Improvement Loan
• Provides the borrower with up to 100% of the improvement works
• Maximum improvement costs of £500,000 or 50% of initial market value, whichever is lower
• Interest charged at 0.95% per month and will be added to the loan
Unfunded Works Improvement Loan
• Provides an initial LTV of 70% plus interest roll up and the borrower funds the work themselves
• Interest charged at 0.75% per month and will be added to the loan
• Permitted development
• Heavy refurb
For details of our key terms and lending criteria for this product, see our Residential Property Improvement Loan Product Guide here.
Please contact the Bridging Finance team on 020 3862 1002 to discuss suitable applications for the Residential Property Improvement Loan or any other requirement for short term secured finance.