Can you pay interest to my nominated bank account?

Yes, though please note that this option is only available for our Notice Accounts and Fixed Term Bonds longer than one year. You can request this during your application and, if you want to change this at a later date, you can do so via your online login by selecting the account you wish to change and clicking on ‘Linked Account’.

Alternatively, you can contact us here with your request and we will let you know when your preference has been updated.