How do I change the name of my account?

If you are changing your name, you will need to write to us. We will require an original or certified copy of a marriage certificate, deed poll (or statutory declaration) or decree absolute.

If you are reverting to your maiden name, we will require your decree absolute together with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, birth certificate or valid passport showing your maiden name.

Your document can be sent to United Trust Bank, One Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AW. We would recommend enclosing a covering letter along with your account number.

We will send you confirmation as soon as the change has been made.