How do I change my interest preferences?

In Online Banking, select the account you wish to update and then select ‘My Linked Account’. Here you have the option to compound interest or to have it paid to your nominated bank account. Please note, you are only able to have interest paid back automatically if you have a Notice Account or a Fixed Term Bond over one year.

You will need to ensure you have selected a linked account to make any payments to your nominated bank.