Grow with UTB
A new job opportunity with United Trust Bank.
This is a hybrid role – 3 days in the office (City of London location) and 2 days working from home.
- To develop systems and processes to identify and recommend operational improvements
- To provide effective reporting and the provision of operational control
- Production, review and analysis of Management Information
- Ownership of weekly and monthly MI reports for Mortgage governance forums, including Business Review Committee and Operational Committee
- Delivery and analysis of ad-hoc MI when requested
- Identification of emerging product, operational and portfolio risks
- Evaluating performance to maximise commercial and operational output
- Drafting of Recommendation for Change proposals
- Engagement with key Mortgage division and Bank-wide stakeholders
- Undertake project and ad-hoc pieces of work at management request
Skills and Experience sought:
- 5yrs previous BA experience
- Production and analysis of MI, ideally in a regulated environment
- Managing and prioritising own workload
- MS Excel skills
- Intermediate to expert experience of PowerBI
UTB is a dynamic and expanding specialist bank that provides solutions to our customers and brokers, which help them achieve their ambitions. Recognised as being one of the most dependable and well-respected Specialist Banks in the UK, we were delighted to see our balance sheet exceed the £2bn mark in 2022.
Exceptional customer service and the ability to provide rewarding deposits accounts and flexible lending solutions have helped us to develop productive and enduring relationships with our customers. We understand that their success is our success and that the quality of our people and teams, is key to delivering special outcomes for them.
We also understand that the performance of our people is directly linked to the culture in which they work. There is a strong sense of community at UTB and as well as promoting a clear set of internal values, and providing a wealth of facilities for training, personal development, and team building, we run a busy and varied calendar of engagement and social activity. Typical recent examples include: Pizza Lunch Days and Coffee Catch-ups; London Marathon and Sahara Challenge Sponsorships; Success Sharing and Value Awards; and Awesome Autumn social events ranging from Theatre Trips, Cocktail Mixology, and Cookery Classes, to Go-karting, Mini Golf and Clay pigeon shooting.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus package
- 26 Days Holiday
- 2 Wellbeing Days
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance / Income Protection / Critical Illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Excellent career development opportunities and where appropriate sponsorship of a relevant qualification
Celebrating success: what our people say about working at UTB.
Our purpose vision and culture
How we are creating an internal cultural blueprint for working life at UTB.
Get a flavour of the many events and activities across the Bank.