What types of charities can apply for a savings account?

We accept applications from registered charities and charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs). Charities must be registered on the Charities Commission with a minimum of two trustees, operating in and benefitting areas solely in the UK, where the governing document is not a Trust Deed. In addition, CIOs must be registered on Companies House with a minimum of one director.