How do I request a withdrawal/place notice on my accounts(s)?

To submit a withdrawal request or place notice, please log into online banking and select ‘Messages’ to send us a secure message and make the request.

For United Trust Bank notice accounts, you will be able to place notice on your account. The notice period that applies to your account was specified at account opening. A payment to your nominated bank account will occur at the end of the notice period.

For Call Accounts, you will be able to request a withdrawal to your Nominated Bank Account, in line with our Terms & Conditions.