How can I pay money into my account?

Once you have received your account details you can fund the account. If you are sending the funds by electronic bank transfer, you must select the corresponding account type: ‘personal’ for personal accounts and ‘business’ for all other account types.

The payee details for personal accounts are your full first name and surname, and for all other account types the payee should be the full name of your organisation.

The funds must be received from your nominated bank account.