We are always interested to hear from driven and appropriately qualified people.
In 2016, United Trust Bank became the first Specialist Bank to join the Chartered Banker Professional Standards Board which aims to enhance customer confidence in the banking industry by educating staff and developing and implementing professional standards, values, attitudes and behaviours amongst all bankers.
- Head of Operations – Asset Finance
- Underwriting Assistant – Bridging
- Business Development Manager (South East) – Bridging
- Compliance Monitorig Manager – Compliance
- Head of Portfolio Credit Risk – Credit
- Senior Credit Officer – Credit
- Operations Team Leader (FTC 12 months) – Deposits
- Case Manager – Development Finance
- Case Manager (Temp) – Development Finance
- Manager (FTC 12 months) – Development Finance
- Prudential Reporting Manager – Finance
- Infrastructure Engineer – IT
- Support Engineer – IT
- Data Manager & Reporting Analyst – IT
- Business Transformation Analyst – Operations
- Underwriter – Structured Finance
Please contact [email protected] for further information. Vacancies are London based unless stated otherwise.
UTB also provide further opportunities to obtain other professional qualifications that are targeted to employees and their specific roles. We always strive to give our employees the best opportunity to progress in their career by offering varied training opportunities.
Alexandra Myers, Human Resources Advisor
‘‘What I’ve found great about working at UTB is they allowed me the opportunity to work towards and accomplish my Level 7 CIPD HR Management qualification. I felt fully supported throughout my course and I was able to fully utilise my gained knowledge to actively support the business from day one.’