Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Ltd win UTB’s first Partner Recognition Award for Refinance
At United Trust Bank we like to recognise broker excellence in the Asset Finance industry. In the first of our new ‘UTB Partner Recognition Awards’ we’re highlighting the outstanding performance and service of a broker in the field of Refinance.
The winner of the UTB Partner Recognition Award for Refinance is:
Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Ltd
Refinancing is a quick and versatile solution for businesses wishing to release capital from unencumbered assets or financed assets with equity remaining. However, not all brokers are as switched on to the benefits of refinancing as Anglo Scottish and they have developed a deep understanding of what makes a good deal and what we as a funder need to deliver a speedy pay-out.
In our experience Anglo Scottish…
• Consider refinance amongst all the funding options available when suited to their customers’ requirements.
• Regularly complete successful refinance transactions on a variety of assets including commercial vehicles, yellow plant, prestige director’s cars and rare and classic vehicles.
• Present a sound rationale for their proposals which can include funding specific projects, MBOs, car balloon refinancing or working capital injections.
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the information and documentation required by us to obtain a quick decision and pay-out.
• Consistently deliver outstanding customer service.
One Anglo Scottish customer, an avid collector and restorer of classic cars, wanted to purchase a number of cars in various states of disrepair for future restoration projects. UTB agreed the credit for the £400,000 loan following a satisfactory in-house valuation, however the client became stranded at his Algarve villa when the travel corridor between the UK and Portugal was closed due to the pandemic.
With the customer still wishing to complete his purchase, David Foster Managing Director at Anglo Scottish and Gordon McArthur from UTB swiftly came up with an alternative plan to keep the deal on track. First the client was signed up via a Zoom call, then a courier was arranged to bring the original documents back to the UK and Gordon visited the client’s car storage facility to inspect the security vehicle himself. With help from Anglo Scottish, Plan B was expedited quickly and enabled the next day payout the customer required.
We’d like to congratulate the team at Anglo Scottish for their understanding and application of asset refinance and the outstanding customer service they consistently deliver. Well done!