The winner of our 2016 ‘Meet the Specalists’ promotion can select prizes from the list below up to a total value of £5,000.00. You may, for example, choose to spend £3,995.00 on a superb, handcrafted ‘Shaftesbury SM301’ timepiece by Garrick and spend the rest on a Selfridges shopping spree. Alternatively you may set your heart on an Abercrombie and Kent safari and treat yourself to a Garrick ‘Norfolk’ instead. The choice is yours.
- Garrick – fine English Watchmakers
- Selfridges – a trip to the iconic London department store with a personal shopper
- Abercrombie and Kent – luxury travel from the original ‘safari’ specialists
Winner of the 2015 Best of British broker promotion
The winner of our 2015 promotion was Chris Dowdeswell, founder of CD Property Finance. Chris, who won £5,000 of British Airways holiday vouchers, is pictured receiving his prize from UTB Executive Director and Head of Property Finance, Noel Meredith.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- Entry to the Meet the Specialists Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all United Trust Bank Limited registered intermediaries aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- Any registered intermediary entered into the Competition who is subject to Prudential Regulation Authority or Financial Conduct Authority investigation and/or disciplinary action will be disqualified from the competition.
- Registered intermediaries can enter once per designated promotion throughout 2016.
- Employees of United Trust Bank Limited, their immediate family, agents or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible.
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the Competition and withhold any prize until United Trust Bank Limited is satisfied that the entrant’s eligibility is verified.
- Entry Period
- The term of the Competition is from 12pm on 22nd February 2016 to 12pm on the 31st December 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- To Enter
- Entrants can enter the Competition by submitting survey entries and taking part by invitation in a number of other designated promotions, each of which will be open for a limited period of time.
- Any entries submitted by entrants to United Trust Bank Limited by any method other than by the methods specified in the designated promotions or received by United Trust Bank Limited from the entrant after the Entry Period or expiry of each designated promotion, will not be accepted.
- United Trust Bank Limited accepts no responsibility relating to the Prizes for an entrant’s failure to submit any entries correctly or at all.
- Third party entries will not be accepted.
- All accepted entries received during the Entry Period will be placed in the prize draw to be held on or after 31st December 2016.
- All entries will be entered into the Prize draw and one entry will be drawn at random from all valid entries received for the prize.
- The winner of the Prizes will be notified by telephone or email at a time to be decided by United Trust Bank Limited and subsequently a notification to include all details and applicable Terms and Conditions relating to the Prize.
- The Prize
- the winner can select Prizes from the list above up to a total value of £5,000.00 (the prizes).
- The Prize is subject to the promoters and the providers Terms and Conditions.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative of up to £5,000.00 may only be offered at the discretion of United Trust Bank Limited.
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to replace the Prizes with alternatives should circumstances make this necessary.
- Entrants must ensure that they have valid passports by way of identification and can provide United Trust Bank Limited with evidence thereof.
- Acceptance by Entrants
- By entering the Competition entrants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by United Trust Bank Limited under these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner agrees to allow United Trust Bank Limited to confirm their name, firm and country of residence to other entrants and to display their photograph with those details at www.utbank.co.uk and on other marketing material.
- The winner’s name will be made available on our website at www.utbank.co.uk
- The winner may be asked, but are under no obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition, other than as provided in clause 5.b
- Force Majeure
Events may occur which render the Prize draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of United Trust Bank Limited and, accordingly, United Trust Bank Limited may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to United Trust Bank Limited as a result thereof.
Entrants agree that the Competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Personal Information
Entrants agree that the personal information will be used solely by United Trust Bank Limited to provide entrants with information about products or services that may be of interest to them. United Trust Bank Limited will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party other than UTB’s marketing agency. Personal information provided by entrants will also be used to administer the Competition.
- Detail of the Promoter
United Trust Bank Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 549690, whose registered office is at One Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AW and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. We are a member of the British Bankers’ Association