Expertise and outstanding service
United Trust Bank’s highly skilled and experienced specialised mortgage team offers innovative lending products through a panel of approved introducers. Business partners and customers alike can be assured that we will make quick, consistent and common sense underwriting decisions based on expert knowledge and do everything we can to ensure that each application we accept proceeds to a successful completion.
If you are a broker or an introducer, you can find your BDM contact here
Our mortgage loans can be used for:
- Home improvements
- Expanding a property portfolio
- Purchasing a car
- Children’s tuition fees
- Financing a wedding
- Paying a tax bill
- Consolidating existing outgoings into one monthly repayment. If the term of the agreement is longer than those being repaid, the total amount repayable may be higher.
Our lending criteria:
- Many property types considered, subject to valuation
- Employed, Self-Employed and Pension income considered
- Affordability must be evidenced for the entire loan term
- Previous credit history taken into account
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Working with brokers
We will assign a dedicated Underwriter to each application we receive to ensure that that our Introducers have a single point of contact who can answer questions quickly with in-depth knowledge of each specific case. New applications and additional information can be submitted on-line through our Broker Portal and straight-talking updates will be given throughout the process until completion takes place.
At United Trust Bank we pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service. We do this by employing experts in their field, and listening closely to our customers’ needs. Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your loan please contact us directly on 020 7031 1551 or via [email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.