Grow with UTB
A new job opportunity with United Trust Bank.
This is a hybrid role – 3 days in the office (City of London location) and 2 days working from home.
The primary responsibility is to maximise the customer journey to promote and encourage good outcomes. This will include actively gathering valuable feedback through NPS and customer surveys, conducting root cause analysis to identify underlying issues, identifying additional support for vulnerable customers and the investigation and resolution of customer complaints. Your focus on comprehensive customer research will contribute to enhancing overall customer satisfaction and fostering continuous improvement within the mortgage division.
- Manage and oversee the efficient handling of customer complaints within established timelines
- Proactively resolve issues to address customer dissatisfaction and ensure a positive resolution
- Conduct thorough root cause analysis to identify and address underlying problems contributing to customer concerns
- Perform regular analysis and research to optimize the overall customer experience and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure prompt and effective resolution of incidents related to customer concerns
- Administer and analyse customer surveys to gather valuable insights and measure satisfaction levels
- Actively gather feedback from customers on their experience, utilizing this information to enhance service quality and customer relations
- Work with the training team to embed a customer focus culture with all colleagues
- Ad hoc work as required but the Head of Department
Skills and Experience sought:
- Knowledge of Financial Ombudsman Service standards
- Knowledge of FCA policies and laws referring to Consumer Duty, Treating Customer Fair and Vulnerable Customers
- Data analysis
- Software knowledge: – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills to deal with complex customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Highly organised with the ability to “self-start” and lead from the front
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
UTB is a dynamic and expanding specialist bank that provides solutions to our customers and brokers, which help them achieve their ambitions. Recognised as being one of the most dependable and well-respected Specialist Banks in the UK, we were delighted to see our balance sheet exceed the £2bn mark in 2022.
Exceptional customer service and the ability to provide rewarding deposits accounts and flexible lending solutions have helped us to develop productive and enduring relationships with our customers. We understand that their success is our success and that the quality of our people and teams, is key to delivering special outcomes for them.
We also understand that the performance of our people is directly linked to the culture in which they work. There is a strong sense of community at UTB and as well as promoting a clear set of internal values, and providing a wealth of facilities for training, personal development, and team building, we run a busy and varied calendar of engagement and social activity. Typical recent examples include: Pizza Lunch Days and Coffee Catch-ups; London Marathon and Sahara Challenge Sponsorships; Success Sharing and Value Awards; and Awesome Autumn social events ranging from Theatre Trips, Cocktail Mixology, and Cookery Classes, to Go-karting, Mini Golf and Clay pigeon shooting.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus package
- 26 Days Holiday
- 2 Wellbeing Days
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance / Income Protection / Critical Illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Excellent career development opportunities and where appropriate sponsorship of a relevant qualification
Celebrating success: what our people say about working at UTB.
Our purpose vision and culture
How we are creating an internal cultural blueprint for working life at UTB.
Get a flavour of the many events and activities across the Bank.