You can open our ISA accounts by post, by completing an application form which can be obtained from our website www.utbank.co.uk. We accept current year subscription and transfers in from existing ISA providers.
To open an account:
• You need to be 18 or over and permanently reside in the United Kingdom.
• The minimum deposit is £15,000.00 per account and can be made up of new subscriptions and a transfer in from an existing provider.
• A Nominated Bank Account must be provided when applying for an account. The Nominated Bank Account must be a transactional UK Bank account where electronic payments can be made and received. The Nominated Account must be in the name of the account holder.
What happens at maturity?
• We will contact you approximately 14 days before your account matures detailing your options and enabling you to give us your maturity instructions.
• You can ask us to repay your funds or reinvest some or all of it into one or more new accounts.
• If you ask us to repay your money we will do this by sending an electronic payment to your Nominated Account.
• If we do not receive an instruction from you we will reinvest your funds into a holding account at the banks’ prevailing rate of interest.
• Transfer requests will be actioned within 15 days of receipt of the instructions from your new ISA provider.